We will see Stockholm beauty looking to the city from very different points of view. All cultural, technology and culinary aspects will show us all faces of he city.
- history of the empire as cultural and architectural phenomena
- modern ecology way of life, no-waste living, sustainable consumption, climate and water management
- technology leadership - Ericsson corporation
- food and gastronomy from viking era to the local delicacies, including gastronomy cruises and spirits testing
Program is perfect for MICE and corporate groups.
Transportation: airport round way transportation and during all the program.
Guiding: English/Russian speaking guide for all the program.
Accommodation: 3 nights at 4* hotel (Clarion Amaranten, Clarion Stockholm, Elite Eden Park Hotel, Scandic Norra Bantorget or similar)
- breakfasts at the hotel
- 3 lunches at the city
- 3 dinners incl. drinks: viking restaurant Aifur Krog & Bar, dinner onboard Prins Carl Philip, dinner onboard M/S Stockholm
Sightseeings, excursions and programs:
- Stockholm sightseeing tour by bus
- Gamla stan (Old city) walk sightseeing
- Hammarby Sjöstad environmental project and Glashuset visit
- Vasa ship museum
- Mellaren lake cruise on Prins Carl Philip to Drotningholmen
- Stockholm City Hall (Rådhuset) + City Hall Tower
- Ericsson Headquarter
- Museum of Spirits
- Stockholm's archipelago cruise M/S Stockholm
Team building: Quest "Ecology and no waste", incl. certificate and ecology gift prize
Flights to Stockholm and back
Possible group size: 6-40 persons.
Best fits form MICE and corporate groups.
The program is tailor made. The correct price to be calculated by specific group request.
- group 6 persons - 2400 eur per person
- group 15 persons - 1800 eur per person
- group 30 persons - 1500 eur per person
Рекомендации(custom input field)