This snowmobile safari will give you a chance to ride your own snowmobile on the forest trails and enjoy the thrill of a husky ride. The beautiful wintery scenery whilst driving through the local forest area makes for fantastic photo opportunities.
The tour ends up at husky camp, where the dogs are waiting to take you for a 5 km ride in their sledges. Warm drinks are served at the same time as you hear stories about the dogs, their breeds, pedigrees and daily life in the kennel. You can pet the dogs and take photos.
The riding time on snowmobiles is approximately 1 ½ hours and time in the husky farm is 1 hour. The average speed during our tours is limited due to the safety and traffic regulations. Two adults ride on one snowmobile, single riding supplement is extra.
- Guided safari
- Warm clothing, boots, helmet, gloves/mittens, socks, scarfs
- Hot drink
- 5 km husky safari self-guided
- Upgrade standard warm clothing to professional version
- Standard price is given for one person on a double snowmobile or in a sledge. Solo driving is available at a supplement.
- Child price is valid for a child under 120 cm seated in a sleigh.
- Insurance covers accidents with a maximum driver excess of 1000 €. You can buy a waiver for 19 € to lower the excess to 299 €. Waiver is available to buy only on the spot.
According to Finnish law, to drive a snowmobile one should be at least 15 years old and have a valid driver’s license of category B, T, A1 or A (i.e. car or motorbike). Alcohol tolerance is zero, drivers will have to pass an alcohol test before the safari.
A second passenger can sit behind the driver on the snowmobile if the person’s minimum height is 120 cm and his/her feet can fully reach the footrests. Otherwise, this person should be seated in the sledge.The sledge is always pulled by the guide’s snowmobile. The sledge has an open top and can take up to 8 persons. It’s advised that a small child seated in a sleigh is accompanied by an adult.
Maximum speed limit is 60 km/h and 80 km/h on the lakes. Driving is only allowed on marked trails.
- Please take your driving license with you on the snowmobile safari as the police may check the validity of the license during the safari.
- We recommend wearing thermo body-wear + multilayer clothing and woolen socks. You will get warm outer clothing and boots before the safari.
- For those people who consider self-rental: out there you’ll be surrounded by almost total whiteness, so it’s quite easy to lose one’s way for the first time, that’s why to guarantee the quality time, we highly recommend for the first time to go on an organized safari with an experienced local guide.
- Мы взимаем плату за отмену в размере 100% если бронирование отменено 2 дней или меньше до мероприятия
- Мы взимаем плату за отмену в размере 50% если бронирование отменено 7 дней или меньше до мероприятия
- Мы взимаем плату за отмену в размере 10% если бронирование отменено 90 дней или меньше до мероприятия