Welcome to the Polarman’s camp – our exclusive place just outside Levi, without tourist buzz, with unobstructed Northern horizon view, almost 360⁰ sky view, minimum light pollution and warm Aurora dome shelter!
You will be met by the Polarman – our storyteller who will be your guide to the mysterious Aurora Hunters’ world. Get yourself comfortable around the open firepit on the frozen boat landing place for an introduction.
Follow the Polarman on a beautiful nature walk along the river. Having spent some time outdoors, it’s nice to come and warm-up in our Aurora dome, where the temperature stays +15 degrees or higher. Sitting by a crackling fireplace and warming your hands next the flame you’ll see a movie on a big screen about the Northern Lights and hear some interesting stories and legends about this natural phenomenon.
Our watcher guide will be keeping his eyes on the sky all the time. As soon as he spots an indication of Aurora, we’ll invite you outside to enjoy the most fascinating show of the Arctic nature. We’ll be taking videos and photos of the Lights with you in it if you wish and will send them to your email during the following days. If you feel cold at any time during the program, you can always warm up inside the Aurora dome, have some hot berry juice or magic drink with some ginger cookies. It’s time to enjoy Lappish BBQ: sit comfortably around the open fire outside and grill sausages, while our guide will tell more stories about the North and way of life here. Children usually long to grill marshmallows in the fire.
- Guiding throughout the program
- Photo & video session, sending photos to clients by email
- Warm-up place in Aurora dome
- Warm drink (non-alcoholic berry juice or our special magic drink), ginger cookies
- Movie about Northern Lights
- Outside firepit sitting area
- Lappish BBQ: grilling marshmallows and sausages
- Arctic toilet
- Warm winter clothing
- Chicken, vegetarian or vegan sausage
Child age: 2-11 years
- We do not guarantee that you’ll see the Northern Lights on this program, but we do guarantee you the highest chances of seeing it in Levi, while spending an unforgettable evening and experiencing a spirit of winter outdoor Lapland.
- Please note that thermal clothing is not provided for this program. It can be rented separately from the Safarimarket office in Levi center.
- Sausages menu: pork (traditional Finnish sausage). Chicken, vegetarian or vegan can be ordered on request at extra charge.
We recommend wearing warm winter clothing. It can be rented separately before the departure from the Safarimarket office in Levi center.
- Мы взимаем плату за отмену в размере 100% если бронирование отменено 2 дней или меньше до мероприятия
- Мы взимаем плату за отмену в размере 50% если бронирование отменено 7 дней или меньше до мероприятия
- Мы взимаем плату за отмену в размере 10% если бронирование отменено 90 дней или меньше до мероприятия