Wild tundra is waiting for you just outside of Levi center. This program is for real enthusiasts of Aurora hunting.
We will be driving by automobile/bus and searching for a place with the clearest sky to enjoy the arctic nature’s best show. Clouds and snowstorms can make it difficult to see the Northern Lights. But often even in cloudy weather, we can still see the Lights or a glimpse of it. It takes knowledge of the local weather, patience and pursuance. We will visit places in the area of 30-40 km around Levi searching for unobstructed Northern hemisphere sky view and minimum light pollution.
Your guide will introduce you to the mysterious Aurora Hunters’ world, you will hear some stories and legends about this natural phenomenon. We hope to spot an indication of Aurora, which usually is followed by the most fascinating show of the Arctic nature. We have prepared a warm drink with some ginger cookies to help you stay warm.
- Guiding throughout the program
- Warm drink (non-alcoholic berry juice)
- Ginger cookies
- Warm winter clothing
Child age: 2-11 years
- We do not guarantee that you’ll see the Northern Lights on this program, but we do guarantee you the highest chances of seeing it in Levi, while spending an unforgettable evening and experiencing a spirit of winter outdoor Lapland.
- Please note that thermal clothing is not provided for this program. It can be rented separately.
We recommend wearing warm winter clothing. It can be rented separately before the departure.
- Мы взимаем плату за отмену в размере 100% если бронирование отменено 2 дней или меньше до мероприятия
- Мы взимаем плату за отмену в размере 50% если бронирование отменено 7 дней или меньше до мероприятия
- Мы взимаем плату за отмену в размере 10% если бронирование отменено 90 дней или меньше до мероприятия