Santa’s secret cabin in Levi has become one of the most “instagrammable” places is Finland. It was built for a Finnish movie “Joulutarina” (“Christmas story”) as a workshop and house of Santa Claus.
You will head for the top of Levi fell: first by car to the bottom station of Gondola lift and then ride on Gondola to the top of the mountain. Sometimes when Gondola lift is closed due to the weather, we will drive up to the mountain top by car.
At the upper station, you’ll put on the snowshoes and start an easy hike thru the most photographed and scenic places of Levi to the Santa´s cabin. During the winter the snow-covered hut looks like a fairy tale sugar house. The Lappish fell scenery here is stunning! After a photo shooting session, you will continue an easy descent on the snowshoes through a beautiful winter forest.
Soon you will reach a Finnish kota (tepee), where you will grill a Finnish sausage on the open fire and have a traditional Finnish hot berry juice.
After a break, still a downhill walk to the parking place, where you’ll be picked up by car transfer back to Levi.
- Professional outdoor guiding
- Gondola ride to the top of Levi fell (or by car - weather dependent)
- Hot berry juice and grilled sausage in Finnish wilderness hut
- Warm winter clothing
Although snowshoeing seems easy, the program requires a normal physical condition, and can be compared to cross-country biking about 5 km distance.
Snowshoes come in one size, fits all, just attach them on your own shoes and you’re ready to go.
We recommend wearing warm winter clothing. It can be rented separately before the departure from the Safarimarket office in Levi center.
- Мы взимаем плату за отмену в размере 100% если бронирование отменено 2 дней или меньше до мероприятия
- Мы взимаем плату за отмену в размере 50% если бронирование отменено 7 дней или меньше до мероприятия
- Мы взимаем плату за отмену в размере 10% если бронирование отменено 90 дней или меньше до мероприятия