Please note, you are taking part in a group tour.
During December and January:
This exclusive program will make all the guests happy and deliver the best of Christmas experience in Lapland - guaranteed!
Santa Claus has a secret hideaway where together with his lead reindeer Rudolf he takes a break from busy days. Here in a relaxed country-side family atmosphere on the bank of Lappish river, in his cozy old Christmas house, Santa spends long evenings meeting his good friends from around the world. There will be no queues in his place, because this would be an evening just for this group. Luckily the place is located within 15 min reach from Levi.
Upon arrival, you will be greeted by Santa with his reindeer Rudolf and his helper Elf.
Misses Claus (Fin. “Muori”) will invite all the guests inside Santa’s Christmas house, where all will sit around crackling fire stove listening to Santa telling a Christmas story. Every child gets a chance to privately talk to Santa, sit on his knee, touch his beard, whisper own secret wishes for Christmas and of course, finally gets a present. Sitting on Santa’s knee is a special privilege, so don’t be surprised that even adults like to do it. Afterwards all the guests together with Santa will sing a Christmas song together.
Then it’s time for Gingerbread workshop for kids and family! With the help of Misses Claus and the Elf your kids will learn how to make real Christmas Gingerbreads from the dough, bake and decorate them. Elf will wrap your gingerbreads, so you can take them home with you or eat them on the spot, sipping on traditional Finnish Christmas mulled wine drink, called “glöggi” (non-alcoholic).
During November and February:
Program is arranged without participation of Mrs. Claus and without workshop of making/decorating gingerbread cookies. Otherwise all “ingredients” remain the same.
- Meeting with Santa Claus
- Mrs. Claus gingerbread making workshop (in December-January only)
- Gingerbread cookies and traditional Finnish Christmas mulled wine drink
- Secret gift from Santa for every kid
- Personal gifts can be arranged well in advance
Child age: 2-11 years
If you want Santa to give a special gift to your child on this program, please arrange it with your guide at least on the day before, as we have special communication with the Santa Claus.
- Мы взимаем плату за отмену в размере 100% если бронирование отменено 2 дней или меньше до мероприятия
- Мы взимаем плату за отмену в размере 50% если бронирование отменено 7 дней или меньше до мероприятия
- Мы взимаем плату за отмену в размере 10% если бронирование отменено 90 дней или меньше до мероприятия